Service Coordinator – HPC Compressed Air Systems Nottingham
A position has arisen in our Nottingham branch of HPC Compressed Air Systems, for a full time Service Coordinator.
As the ideal Service Coordinator, you will have experience in a similar role, planning and booking engineers work ensuring maximum utilisation and productivity of Service Engineers, plus all associated administration using PC based software.
- Be the first line of contact for customers and engineers
- Promote a high level of customer service
- Be competent in service management systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Liaise at all levels
- Be able to deal with a sometimes busy flow of pressure
- This position may also require you to help out in our other branches from time to time.
- Previous experience in coordinating and/or scheduling service engineers in a similar role
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good problem solving skills
HPC Compressed Air Systems is recognised as the gold standard in the compressed air industry Supplying innovative, energy efficient air compression / air treatment products and system solutions to leading manufacturers.
HPC is offering a competitive salary package, with company benefits including 25 days holiday + bank holidays, a company sick pay scheme.
If you are interested in this role and have the required skills and experience, please click ‘apply’ today and upload your CV with a covering letter.