HR Business Partner
Vitality, HR Business Partner, Croydon, £Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial service provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our HR Business Partner will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
About the HR Business Partner role
As a member of the Vitality People team, you will act as a trusted HR Business Partner to senior leaders based in our Croydon office. You will support delivery of ‘people’ initiatives throughout the company.
You will hold a standalone HR role in our Croydon office that will form a key part of business leadership teams as well as the central HR Business Partnering team. You will provide a blended service of exceptional operational and strategic HR support to senior business stakeholders, as well as being a visible and credible source of onsite HR support.
Responsibilities as our HR Business Partner include:
- You will act as an ambassador for the People team and the Company Values at all times
- You will be aligned to the Chief Operations Officer based in our Croydon office and his Senior Leadership Team and provide support to a number of business areas including finance, sales, IT and Customer Operations
- As an operationally focused HR generalist and solution focused individual, you will have experience in delivering HR services and solutions in a commercial fast paced and changing environment
- Handling sensitive or complex HR and ER issues to ensure that the people agenda is maintained and any risk to the business minimised
- In addition to being a strong technical HR/ER person you will also have experience of managing multiple HR related projects from initial concept to completion
- You will play a key role in creating the desired environment where effective performance and development is achieved through the coaching and influencing of the executive and management teams
- You will build and maintain close working relationships with other people team colleagues, working closely with the central Recruitment, HR Operations and L&D teams to design innovative and proactive HR solutions, create a best practice, and ensure efficient and effective recruitment and HR administrative service
To become our HR Business Partner, you will have the below skills and experience:
- You will possess up to date employment law knowledge, hold a degree level education or equivalent experience, and be CIPD qualified
- It is essential that you have an in depth knowledge and understanding of complex ER issues
- Experience of managing complex people initiatives across the employee lifecycle
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Experience working in a regulated environment would be advantageous
- Experience in a fast growth environment would be desirable.
Working for Vitality as an experienced HR Business Partner, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our HR Business Partner, please click ‘apply’ today.