Health & Wellbeing Project Officer – Environmental Charity
Our client is looking for an experienced project officer to assist in the delivery of a range of health and wellbeing projects and informal education aligned to the Public Health and Wellbeing agenda.
Health & Wellbeing Project Officer
Salary: £18,260 per annum
37 hours per week (occasional evening and weekend working)
Based in Stoke with regular travel across the West Midlands Region
Using your working knowledge of the health and wellbeing agenda, you will:
- Deliver health and wellbeing projects, ensuring they meet the minimum standards as well as the needs of clients and partners;
- Promote active and healthy lifestyles to individuals, families and diverse groups;
- Build and develop constructive relationships with key customers;
- Develop and maintain close links with all sectors of the community and local employers;
- Ensure the smooth running of their programmes in the interests of sustaining business relationships;
- Ensure all volunteers and trainees are trained to the required standard;
- Be alert to the safeguarding of young people and children, raising any issues and concerns;
Experience of delivering informal education is essential as well as working in partnership with public, private and voluntary sectors, particularly related to health and wellbeing.
You must have a Level 2 qualification in Nutrition/Weight Management or similar subject and a L2 sports coaching/personal training qualification. Regular travel across the region is required for this role so you must have a full driving licence and access to your own vehicle.
Our client prides themselves on being a family friendly organisation and offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours, a health cash plan scheme, a generous workplace pension and free refreshments. They are committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity amongst their workforce.
Along with its IIP and Workplace Wellbeing Charter accreditation, our client, placed 73 in the Times Top 100 Not for Profit Companies 2015, 1 Star Best Companies and have a commitment to the health and wellbeing of all their staff.
Closing date: Tuesday 21st November 2017
To find out more information and apply for this position, please click the apply button. You will then be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website.
An Enhanced DBS check will be required prior to commencement in post.
No agencies please.