Care Workers - Burton on Trent - Competitive Hourly Rate - Travel time and Mileage Allowance paid
We know at Radis that our Care Workers enjoy real appreciation and making a difference to someones life.
We provide full training and support to help you change to a career that is both rewarding and meaningful, allowing you the opportunity to make your first step into the healthcare sector leading to endless job opportunities and progression.
Radis is a well-established and successful family owned care company which has been delivering high quality care and support across England and Wales from over 19 branches and 20 Extra Care Homes since 2001.
We are seeking people for Burton on Trent, Stapenhill & Wetmore (full & part time) to provide care to our clients in their own homes; this can range from preparing meals, assisting with medication and personal care to companionship.
Just some of the benefits of joining us:-
- Competitive hourly rate
- Travel time paid between visits at an hourly rate
- Mileage allowance also paid
- Full and part time opportunities
- Mix and match your shifts
- Free comprehensive training
- Free uniform
- Paid holidays
- Feeling valued, supported, recognised and rewarded
Again, experience is not necessary as we provide full training, however you do need:-
- A real desire to train as a care worker and have a caring nature
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
- Full driving licence and use of a vehicle preferable
- Available to work alternate weekends
- Be willing to undergo an enhanced DBS check
Experience is not necessary however we welcome applications from experienced Care Workers, Support Workers, Care Assistants or Domiciliary Care Assistants.
Radis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.