EF International Language Campuses
We are looking for a highly motivated & professional Homestay Recruiter. This position is responsible for recruitment and marketing of homestay accommodation within our local catchment area. The role includes the planning of homestay recruitment, marketing events and campaigns. Ensuring that record keeping is accurate & complete for homestay hosts. Visiting homestay accommodation to check that suitability and EF standards are maintained. You will be part of a busy international environment and should enjoy meeting people and target driven.
Core skills required:
- Enjoy working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Exceptional attention to detail & organisational skills
- High level of initiative & logical problem solving
- Commitment to highest level of customer service & quality
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible approach to work, friendly & approachable manner
- Relevant experience desirable
Full job description will be emailed upon request. Applications no later than Monday 10th November 2017 with CV and covering letter to: email@example.com.
EF is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be followed up and will ask specifically whether there is any reason that the applicant should not be engaged in situations where they have responsibility for, or substantial access to, persons under 18. Upon interview all gaps in CVs must be explained satisfactorily and proof of identity and, where applicable, qualifications will be required. Appropriate suitability checks will be required prior to confirmation of appointment.