Front End Developer
Front End Developer
£Competitive Plus Benefits including Flexible Working Hours, Pension & Private Healthcare, 22 Days’ Holiday (increasing to 27 with service)
Our client is one of the UK’s most exciting web development agencies. As a Magento Partner Agency, they operate in the eCommerce sector, creating some of the most intelligible, scalable and imaginative solutions available.
They are now looking for a Front End Developer to work on a wide range of engaging projects for customers such as the British Heart Foundation, Raleigh Bicycles and JCB.
As a Front End Developer, you will:
- Turn static PSD designs into working HTML/CSS
- Collaborate with your fellow Front End Developers
- Carry out testing on a range of browsers and devices
- Contribute to project planning and estimates
- Help to tackle and resolve problems
- Be supported to become a master of your trade
Interested? To join this forward-thinking team, you will need:
- Core skills in HTML and CSS
- A track record of working collaboratively on a project
- Excellent attention to detail and an appreciation of quality
- A positive, ‘can do’ attitude
What are the perks?
- The best tech, including brand-new Apple equipment, set up just as you like it
- Flexible start and finish times to suit your needs
- Opportunities to up-skill and learn on the go with plenty of training and the chance to go to conferences
- The chance to gain experience with Magento (our client primarily uses this)
- Join a team that will give you the support, trust and freedom you need to thrive
- Relaxed, open plan offices with a laid-back dress code
- Free food and drinks, including free coffee, juice, fruit and unlimited brews
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of Front End Developer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.