Inside Sales Representative (Lead Generation) - GERMAN SPEAKERS
Pre-IPO, VC backed SaaS Technology Vendor
Multi award winning business
Central London based
Attractive package + Commission Structure + Benefits
Our client is as award-winning Pre-IPO Technology vendor that has extremely successful leadership and career progression opportunities. They have received an extensive amount of VC funding and have enjoyed year on year growth and are therefore expanding their EMEA sales team. We are looking for a highly driven and ambitious German speaking Sales professionals to join their London office.
The right candidate will have previous phone sales experience with excellent customer care and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Ideally you will have worked in a fast-paced sales environment selling either software or hardware based solutions, however candidates with a genuine interest in computers and sales are also encouraged to apply.
You will be targeted and rewarded on generating leads, making appointments and supporting our Senior Account Managers. You will spend the vast majority of your time on the phone building relationships with customers.
- Achieve sales targets set each month by the Sales Manager.
- Maintain an agreed level of pro-active telephone contact and seek new business opportunities by targeting a combination of existing customers and prospective clients.
- Generation of new sales leads and opportunities.
- Ensure all quotations are followed up accordingly.
- Discuss with customers and advise them the ways in which the softwarecan be used to meet their requirements.
- Ensuring customer records are updated regularly via the company's CRM system.
- Dealing with telesales enquiries and sending quotations and supporting literature out to new and existing customers.
- Research target accounts and competitors
- Achieving targets and building a customer base.
- Meet and exceed the agreed performance objectives.
- Ensure all orders are received and processed accordingly
- Assist with events & seminars.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Interested in IT and emerging technologies
- Good at building customer relationships.
- Money motivated, reliable and able to work on own initiative and in a team.
- First class communication skills, written and oral, are essential.
- Computer literate - able to produce letters, e-mails, reports.
- Computer numerate - able to produce reports and spreadsheets.
- Positive, self-motivated with a desire to achieve an excellent level of income.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and target motivated
- Good persuasion and negotiation skills
- Drive and initiative
- Fluent in German
- Bachelor of Arts and Science Degree preferred
- Minimum of 1 - 2 years' experience in a sales role
- GERMAN SPEAKERS
- London Office, UK
If this sounds of interest to you, or someone in your network, please do get in touch/Send me your CV.