IT Technician, Grimsby or Spilsby
Linkage Community Trust are a Lincolnshire-based charity that supports people with learning disabilities. Linkage is proud to deliver high-quality specialist education, care, and employment and support services. Everything we do is about valuing and supporting individuals, their carer’s and families.
At Linkage, the IT Team plays a key role in managing and developing the technological infrastructure of the Company and we are looking to appoint a motivated and enthusiastic IT Technician within our IT Department.
We support clients and staff at multiple locations within Lincolnshire across a wide range of ICT hardware, software and services. The role requires an analytical and logical approach to problem solving and the ability to work independently and as part of a small team is essential. Candidates need to demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills and a supportive attitude with the ability to support users across a wide range of ability levels. Candidates also must have a full UK driving licence and access to a vehicle.
This role is responsible for providing desktop, application and infrastructure support services specifically:
- Desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
- User and device asset management (eg Active Directory, Group Policy).
- Desktop, mobile and web-based software including business applications whether hosted internally or externally (eg. Office 365, Finance, Payroll, Security and HR applications).
- Infrastructure, including network & telephony patching and minor configuration.
- Support for peripheral devices including desktop and Multi-Function printers.
- Local file and print services including minor configuration and permissions management.
Experience of software and hardware installation; helpdesk support, network troubleshooting and installation and Microsoft technologies will be an advantage. This is an ideal role for progression in the field of work.
Please click to apply.
Closing date for applications: 20/11/2017