Client Support Specialist
The Client Support Specialist provides live study support to internal and external customers of our main interactive response technology system utilized for Clinical Trials. A Successful candidate should value customer service and have good technical abilities.
An understanding of Clinical Trails; though advantageous is not required with full training provided for the successful candidate. With the role based in our new modern state of the art office in Nottingham city centre which has excellent transport links.
- Deliver a positive, memorable and meaningful service which exceeds the expectations of both the internal and external customer
- Responsibility for ensuring all helpdesk issues receive appropriate action and/or resolution within given service level agreements for given client
- Ensure work is scheduled and completed within clear and robust processes
- Act as recognised live project service expert for both support and other relevant functional areas
- Be responsible for ensuring at all times that customers and users receive the best possible attention and assistance in resolving project queries, information requests and user interaction problems
- Act as to mentor peers when required directing and guiding work to enable best service for customer
- Be responsible for creation and maintenance of client specific support documentation to enable effective urgent issue resolution, and mitigate risk of error through lack of familiarity with projects
- Be responsible for the creation and publication of guides and instructions
Work Hours :
Usual working hours are between 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday with a shift requirement.
This is typically a late shift 1 in 4 weeks and a weekend shift 1 in 6 weeks.
A late shift is Monday to Friday 15:00-22:30.
A weekend shift is one 7.5 hour shift on either Saturday or Sunday working 08:00-15:30 or 14:30-22:00.
- Understands the need for data integrity and impacts of failure
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understands and applies Good Clinical Practice and the implications of unblinding
- In conjunction with other personnel, actively pursues internal partnership relationships
- Possesses the ability to organize information, prioritize workload and tasks in a timely manner
- Possesses the ability to work in a team environment
- Possesses a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages, relational database experience desirable
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment
- Possesses the ability to be flexible and assist others when requested
- Possesses the ability to follow up on multiple tasks and projects
- Degree or Degree calibre
- Due to customer liaison the successful post holder must be able to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
Minimum Work Experience
- Experience of working in a customer service environment
- Experience of providing a positive, memorable and meaningful service to internal and external clients
In return we will be able to offer you a structured career pathway and development within the role including awareness and understanding of the industry. Your hard work will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holiday per year, pension scheme, life assurance, long term disability insurance, a health cash plan and other leading edge benefits that you would expect with a company of this type.