IT Support Representative
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Dezrez we are currently looking for an IT Support Representative to come join our team based in Swansea. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of up to £17,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
Established in 1999, Dezrez has earned a reputation as a technical pioneer in the eyes of UK estate agents. It is now the most widely used independent software provider in the UK with more than 1,000 brands using our estate agent software to connect nearly 3000 branches. We are one of Wales’ most dynamic and upward moving technology companies offering software and legal solutions to the estate agency market. We have developed a new product, built on cutting edge technology that now requires rolling out to clients all over the UK.
About the IT Support Representative role
To provide excellent customer service to a wide range of inbound customer queries and to achieve first time resolution wherever possible for the customer. To quickly resolve problems and issues in a professional manner and engage with customer to identify additional needs. To ensure that customers are fully satisfied with the service provided. To work as part of a team and individually in a challenging contact centre environment.
Key Responsibilities of our IT Support Representative
- Communicate with customers of the service desk/help desk effectively, empathetically, courteously, and in a timely manner, in relation to incidents and service requests relevant to them.
- To maintain effectiveness on the phone throughout the day, while answering a high volume of calls from customers and simultaneously using the computer systems.
- To learn and keep up-to-date with a broad range of information including technical product knowledge, systems knowledge, pricing information and performance statistics (e.g. by reading daily e-mail alerts and briefings, checking the intranet).
- To provide a high quality service to each customer, adapting the information provided to provide the best solution for each customer.
- To have a broad understanding of internal departments and where necessary to liaise with other departments to find the answer to a query or to prevent a problem from reoccurring.
- Use the tools available to understand the customers query and provide the best possible solution
- Gather and document all necessary information required for the diagnosis of, and assignment of, incoming incidents and service requests.
- Ensure an accurate record of the customer interaction is annotated within the account
- To ensure any after call work is carried out accurately and efficiently within the time allocated (e.g. inputting details on the computer).
- To take full ownership of own performance, monitoring own performance statistics and taking action where necessary to achieve a range of targets and KPIs (e.g. adherence, quality, average call handling time, wrap time (after call handling time), first time resolution).
- To take part in regular coaching, training sessions and 1:1 development meetings to develop and maintain own performance.
- To take an active part in team activities, for example, attending weekly meetings, sharing knowledge, and working towards team targets.
- To make occasional follow-up outbound calls to customers (e.g. after researching a complex query or to confirm an issue has been resolved).
- To take part in one-off projects (e.g. coaching others, testing new developments, new features etc).
What we’re looking for in our IT Support Representative
- A good understanding of what makes brilliant customer service
- Highly effective communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Previous experience of dealing with customers
- Interest in IT
- Good standard of written English (e.g. English Language GCSE grade C or above)
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to join our team as our new IT Support Representative then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!