Principal Engineer Safety & Environmental
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Principal Engineer Safety & Environmental for our client in Plymouth. This is a permanent job salary £46,000 plus benefits. This role focuses of Product, Services and Systems (PSS) safety and environmental management. Experience for naval and marine background or similar is a requirement.
Responsibilities of the Principal Engineer Safety & Environmental position:-
- Provide task guidance and project governance
- Safety and environmental assessment/
- Technical leadership
Skills and Experience required:-
- Experience of safety and environmental assessment/management processes
- Degree level education in a safety engineering management
- Experience of RN platforms or similar
- Chartered Engineer Status with the Safety and Reliability Society (SARS), or similar
- Knowledge and experience in HAZOP, SWIFT, FMECA
There is a requirement to pass UK Security Clearance
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3199
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.