Fantastic retail opportunity not to be missed. Argento has great opportunities for passionate Sales Advisors to join the team based at the Trafford Centre, Manchester. Joining us on a part time permanent or part time temporary basis working 6-24 hours per week , you will receive a salary of £5.50-£7.50 per hour plus benefits including achievable monthly bonus, generous staff discount and opportunity to progress to other roles . You must be flexible to work weekday, evening and weekend shifts.
About the Company and the Role:
Belfast-based multi-channel retailer Argento was founded in 1997 and has now grown to 52 stores across Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland and the UK whilst also becoming the fastest growing online jewellery department store in the UK and Ireland.
Argento’s excellent reputation for excellent customer service and quality has enabled them to secure top designer brands such as Pandora, Nomination, Thomas Sabo, Swarovski and Vivienne Westwood.
ARGENTO has recently won Best Store Environment at the Retail Jeweller UK Jewellery Awards (2016) and the Award for Multiple Fashion Jewellery Retailer of the Year, at The Professional Jeweller Awards 2017.
We are currently seeking experienced Sales Advisors for our new Argento Store opening in The Trafford Centre, Manchester in November 2017.
As an ambassador for the ARGENTO brand, our Sales Assistants are expected to provide the highest level of service to the customer in a luxurious environment.
Job tasks and responsibilities of the Sales Advisors
The position will include, but will not be limited to the following duties:
- Assisting customers with the selection of products and determining their needs accordingly
- Meeting individual and store targets
- Merchandising and replenishing stock as required, whilst maintaining high shop floor standards
- Operating the tills, handling financial transactions including refunds and following cashing up procedures
- Assisting with deliveries
- Undertaking cleaning and housekeeping duties as and when required
Criteria/ Experience/ Personal attributes required by the Sales Advisors
- Minimum of 2 GCSE's (or equivalent) Grade C or above in English and Maths
- Previous retail/customer service experience is essential
- Passionate about jewellery and customer service
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages and EPOS systems
- Must be helpful and polite
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- High levels of accuracy and use of grammar
- 5 GCSE's (or equivalent)
- Previous retail experience in a luxury retail environment
As a brand ambassador for ARGENTO, the successful candidate will be well presented and have a customer-focused, can-do attitude.
Job benefits and perks:
ARGENTO's mission is to encourage a high-performing culture so that we can be the most loved brand to work for.
We value and respect all our employees and to thank them for all their hard work, dedication and passion we offer a generous benefits package, to highlight only a few:
- Annual Leave & Family Friendly Policies
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme (Employer 1% & Employee 1% contribution)
- Employers for Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Achievable monthly bonus
- Generous staff discount
- Excellent training programmes
- Fantastic incentives
- Opportunity to progress to other roles
If you fit all the above Sales Advisors criteria and have strong experience in a similar position and are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you.
Closing Date: 27th October 2017 at 5pm
We are an equal opportunities employer.