Head of Business
Do you have a passion for the BMW products?
We have an opportunity for an experienced Head of Business to join our sales team at Barons BMW Cambridge centre. You will receive a OTE of £80,000 plus benefits.
Barons BMW Cambridge is part of the Group 1 Automotive network, a well-established and growing automotive group in the UK, with offices in America and Brazil as well. We are the 10th largest dealership group in the UK, has a strong history of success and is looking to grow their presence in the UK over the coming years. All dealerships in the Group 1 Automotive network offer fantastic career opportunities, state of the art resources and training and competitive earnings packages.
Responsibilities of our Head of Business include:
- Drive the performance of each department in order to ensure that excellent customer service is provided and all financial targets are achieved.
- To create with each Department Manager co-ordinated, detailed annual plans, in line with defined long term goals, for each section of the business covering all targets for profitability, productivity, resource control and development.
- To establish and develop the retail centre organisation and control systems to ensure the efficient operation of each department, consistent with its present and future objectives.
- To monitor continuously all adverse trends and potential problems, and take corrective action in a timely manner.
- To monitor all competitive threats and opportunities to the business to ensure the long-term profitability of the Company and protection of the franchise.
- To direct the activities of each department manager to ensure they and their staff are continually contributing to the objectives of the business.
To become our Head of Business you must have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Proven customer service and communication skills;
- Show the ability to work to deadlines and targets;
- Show the ability to work well in a team;
- Customer awareness;
- Negotiation and communication skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure;
- Full driving licence.
If you think you are the right candidate for our Head of Business role then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!