Advanced Science Technician
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, enthusiastic professional to lead our Science technician team.
Whitcliffe Mount School is a vibrant and successful 11-16 comprehensive school. In September 2017 Ofsted visited and confirmed that Whitcliffe Mount continues to be a good school. There were numerous positive comments. To read the full letter click here or look on our website www.whitcliffemount.co.uk
The ideal candidate will:
- have a passion for science
- be able to demonstrate experience of working in a school environment
- have a strong interest in for students’ learning and be committed to the safeguarding of all students
- be highly organised, flexible and adaptable
- have very high expectations
- commit to the school’s ethos of ‘Enjoy, Achieve, Celebrate’
- be able to show relevant experience in supporting a Science department with technical expertise
Further information can be downloaded from www.whitcliffemount.co.uk or from the TES website.
The closing date is Wednesday 8th November 2017 – 12.00 noon. Completed applications should be returned by email to email@example.com or by post to Mrs C Clough, Headteacher’s PA.
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. Whitcliffe Mount is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.