Academy Specialist (Primary Teacher) EBOR55552
Are you looking for a leadership opportunity?
Are you aspirational?
Have you lead Literacy in your current school?
Can you demonstrate impact of your leadership on pupil outcomes?
If the answer is yes, you are passionate about teaching and want an opportunity with professional challenge and variety then this could be the job for you.
We are currently seeking an experienced and outstanding practitioner to join our team of academy specialists to work across East Riding and Hull academies within the Trust. The successful applicant would hopefully be able to join us from April 2018.
This is an exciting opportunity for dynamic and highly motivated primary teacher and future senior leader to join an excellent, hardworking and friendly team. The successful candidate will be accountable to the trustees and play a vital role in raising attainment and developing the subject knowledge and pedagogy across the academy group.
The role will consist of:
- Non-class based teacher.
- Working in our school to school support teams.
- Developing subject skills across the trust.
- Supporting some of their teachers in developing their skills and knowledge.
- Being a buddy teacher for a teacher in one of their vulnerable schools. This would enable you to practise your craft whilst not having a whole class responsibility.
- Providing up to 20 days cover for buddy teacher.
- Join the central senior leadership team in developing future thinking and strategy.
- To add capacity within a school if required
- Have excellent communication skills and effective classroom management strategies
- Be appropriately professionally qualified including Hons Degree and QTS
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner
- Have a proven track record in raising standards of achievement
- Consistently model high professional standards
- Be committed to CPD and open to change
- Have the ability to lead and motivate others
- Have experience in leading either Literacy or Numeracy
Our client offers:
- An excellent working environment with good resources
- Supportive colleagues and community
- The opportunity to enhance your teaching experience
- Support to develop in a senior leadership role
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email.