Cintrix Systems Ltd is seeking a Service Administrator to join our team and to undertake a challenging and rewarding role within our expanding business.
The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative duties including liaising with customers, suppliers, sales colleagues and engineers to ensure services are effectively administered and in accordance with company policies and procedures.
Main duties include:
- To work alongside the Contracts Manager(s) or Project Manager(s) to support the management of contracts and projects
- To administer contracts, including updating equipment and ensuring the contract is compliant
- To schedule, invoice and complete preventative maintenance visits
- To schedule, invoice and complete corrective maintenance visits
- To produce quotations for additional work as required
- To produce project documentation including drawings and manuals
- To deliver the required information to clients in line with our KPI’s
- General office duties including filing and taking phone calls
- To carry out any other reasonable management request
The ideal candidate must have a flexible approach to work, be self-motivated and possess an excellent attitude to customer service. They must have good interpersonal skills, the ability to work independently and as a part of a team. They must be reliable and committed to the role.
- At least 2 years’ experience of service or contracts administration within the service industry
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Able to understand and follow company procedures
- Able to motivate, prioritise and organise effectively
- Good computer and word processing skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- High level of professionalism, confidentiality and sensitivity to all matters
- Works well under pressure
- No criminal record is essential as security screening to BS 7858 will be carried out
- Knowledge of the fire and security system industry
- Worked within a BAFE or NACOSS approved company
In reward, we offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Minimum of 21 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Caerphilly - South Wales
37.5 Hours per week
Competitive (dependent on experience)
CINTRIX SYSTEMS DO NOT USE RECRUITMENT AGENCIES.