We are an electronics manufacture based in Gamlingay, for more company information please visit www.kdpes.co.uk
The main responsibilities of this role are:
- Performing production tests on the company range of products
- Generation of test reports.
- Fault finding and repair of analogue and digital circuits.
- Support R&D function with new product design
- Design and production of test jigs
- Maintenance of test equipment
The successful candidate should have the following essential skills and knowledge:
- A relevant electronic qualification or equivalent
- Experience of performing electronic testing
- Analytical ability, clarity of thought and attention to detail
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
The position would also suit someone looking to move forward in to electronic design (digital and analogue) and also developing software.