Location - Birmingham
Salary - Highly competitive, depending on experience (Negotiable)
Hours - Full-time, permanent
- Provides support in QuickBase application or relevant technology development and implementation, specifically in customising off-the-shelf applications and in building custom applications, developing custom pages using both the QuickBase API as well as regular QuickBase interface.
- Using custom or QuickBase API and regular QuickBase interfaces, the candidate shall develop and implement pages and entire QuickBase applications to their maximum potential.
- Utilises scripting languages like PHP to develop and configure customised QuickBase Applications.
- Build dashboards, with the ability to evaluate business needs and to translate them into technology specifications.
- Executes development plans across multiple projects and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements and stays abreast of emerging technology solutions
- Provides technical assistance for estimating development effort, including costs, time frames resources, etc.
- Proven abilities in application development and ability to multi-task and manage multiple tasks with changing priorities in a cross-functional and Rapid Application Development environment
- Tracks and identifies new opportunities to improve our methodology and training offerings. Recognises system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
Experience, Education, and Certification:
- Degree/Database Certified and 8 years of experience. 4 years of experience with QuickBase API or relevant technology
- Experience with software development methodologies
- Proven abilities in application development and ability to multi task and manage multiple tasks with changing priorities in a cross-functional and Rapid Application Development environment.
- Working knowledge of relevant programming and query languages (i.e., PHP).
- Knowledge of QuickBase App Connect
- Strong analytical and interpersonal characteristics.
- HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL & SQL Programming Languages
- Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Actionscript, XML experience optional
- Ability to create basic and database driven websites
- Quickbase experience preferred but relational database experience accepted
Salary band: £Competitive Salary dependent on experience