Care Worker / Care Assistant
Caring Hands are currently recruiting community care workers and need caring, flexible and reliable individuals to support service users in their own homes. We currently have full and part time vacancies in the Burton On Trent area for Care workers/support workers/healthcare assistants/carers.
Caring Hands are committed to improving people's lives by promoting independence and choice through the delivery of a professional, high quality flexible service. Community Care Worker based within the community: Must have own transport Car/Motorbike
• Flexible Working hours: Evenings 6pm til 10pm
• Very competitive rates of pay upto £10.15 per hour
• 28 paid holiday a year pro rota
• Company Pension
• Care vouchers
• Free NVQ training
• Free Care certificate training
• Must be able to work alternative weekends
• Experience preferred but not essential
• Full induction and paid training provided
Day to Day Role
• Personal care. Help with getting up and getting ready for the day.
• Washing, bathing and toileting.
• Practical support
• Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, shopping
• Preparing and cooking meals if outlined in the care plan
• Specialised care
• Supporting people with more complex needs
• Enthusiastic care workers keen to promote independent living
• Good attitude and aptitude
• Cheerful and considerate
• Good verbal and written communication
• Experience of or understanding of care provision
• Willing to undergo training and supervision
• This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Check
All applicants will be required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau Disclosure.
Please Call Rachael on 01530 563300 or 01530 561894 or apply online with an updated CV.