Compliance and Systems Manager
Are you an experienced Compliance professional looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Compliance and Systems Manager for our team in Chelson Meadow, Plymouth; working 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
In return for your hard work as our Asset Analyst, we can offer a salary of £30,000 - £35,000 per annum plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development; working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
The ideal Compliance and Systems Manager:
- Qualified by Experience (to relevant level)
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Experience of leading and managing business change/transition
- Good working knowledge of relevant Health and Safety practices and training particularly in risk assessments and safe operating procedures
- Practical experience of liaising with colleagues and stakeholders at all levels
- Full driving license
Compliance and Systems Manager Responsibilities include:
- Identify and delivery of all relevant control systems as detailed in the Management System
- Provide practical hands-on support in the completion and revision of all appropriate documentation, liaising with Lead UM’s as required.
- Ensure that control systems, as set out in the Management System, are adequately audited. Support and identification of non-conformities, put in place subsequent Action Plans to address the Failings.
- Develop, implement and improve the use of SharePoint
- Work with Operational Sites to continuously improve systems through gap analysis.
- Oversee control systems to prevent or deal with breaches of internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Review procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Assist with the implementation of company policies/standards
- Coach and mentor colleagues to understand the benefits and proactively manage compliance requirements
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy. This is an exciting time to work at Viridor. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and we use smart people and technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
If you are looking for your next challenge as an Compliance and Systems Manager, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 6th November 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.