3.5t Delivery Driver
Be the best on the road, be your own boss
An amazing opportunity to be your own boss with the potential for high earnings with a growing business.
AO Logistics are looking for self-employed 3.5t delivery drivers who possess the commitment to deliver amazing customer service. In order to achieve this you will need careful driving skills, fantastic customer service skills, coupled with attention to detail and organisation skills to run your own self-employed crew and grow with us.
We are offering a competitive hourly rate of £18.65-£21.50 per crew (2 man crew).
More about the 3.5t Delivery Driver role
We are a growing business that operates 7 days a week from 14 Depots UK wide, with our customers including AO. com., market leading manufacturers and retailers. A truly exciting opportunity to work with us as a two man 3.5t Delivery Driver crew, delivering white and brown goods to our customers.
Here's what you can expect to be doing as a 3.5t Delivery Driver
Your typical day will be on what we call a ‘double-run’ basis where you will leave the Depot early in the morning and deliver direct to customers’ home over a period of aprox.5 hours; returning to reload your vehicle and then out again to complete the deliveries for an average of 5 hours, thus giving you the opportunity for potentially high earnings
A few things about you
Do you answer yes to the below?
- You are passionate about customer service and going that extra mile to make sure you leave the customer smiling and happy after each and every delivery?
- You are a minimum of 21 years of age?
- You possess a valid full UK photo-card driving licence?
- You have no more than 6 points on your licence, and no drink/drug driving convictions in the last 10 years?
- You are flexible to work any day of the week/weekend/Bank Holidays?
- You live within a reasonable travelling distance to the depot – approx.40 mins?
- You have your own reliable transport to get to and from the depot?
- You are physically fit due to the nature of the work, heavy lifting?
- You have a good standard of spoken, understanding, and written English?
- You Have at least 6 months' experience of 3.5t driving?
If you answer YES to all of the above then this could be the perfect 3.5t Delivery Driver opportunity for you.
Why choose AO?
We will provide you, as a self-employed 3.5t Delivery Driver, with:
- Well-maintained, fully-fuelled, modern vehicles
- Weekly Invoicing system
- A mobile phone for business use
- Full uniform
Great people deserve great things
You may have experience or be currently working as a Delivery Driver, 3.5 tonne, Multi Drop Delivery Driver, Logistics Courier, LGV, Light Goods Delivery Driver, Domestic Delivery Driver or similar.
Great 3.5t driving skills? Excellent Customer facing skills? Only the best need apply to become our 7.5t Delivery Driver!
The 3.5t Delivery Driver role will be based at our Avonmouth distribution hub and is commutable from Bristol, Bath, Weston-super-Mare, Avon, Chipping Sodbury, Swindon, Gloucester, Trowbridge and surrounding areas.