Hair & Beauty Salon Manager
Hair & Beauty Salon Manager
Salary dependent on experience
From the moment you walk into Hair & Beauty’s state of the art salon, to the moment you leave, your experience will be amazing. The salon has a welcoming atmosphere, stylish interior and a reputation among those in the know as home to the very best in hairdressing and beauty. Confirmed by our 5 star rating from the Good Salon Guide, Hair & Beauty leads the way in creativity, fashion and luxury – adding a touch of New York glamour to the heart of Derbyshire.
To provide all of our guests with the very best experience, our welcoming, friendly and expert team are now looking for a full time Hair & Beauty Manager. To help support our growing business, you’ll be a highly skilled and successful Senior Stylist, with a busy column throughout the week. You’ll have experience in a similar role or have held a supervisory position where you’ve exceeded product sales targets, mentored and developed junior team members and delivered exceptional customer service as standard.
Our Salon Manager has full responsibility for the day to day operational management of the salon, including developing and motivating a team of skilled stylists and beauticians. You’ll also have support from our specialist teams at Slimming World’s Head Office, including PR, Marketing, HR and Finance. This is a fantastic role for anyone keen to progress their career by fully embracing the unique development opportunities we offer to all of our employees.
We'd love to hear from you if you…
- are a Senior Stylist qualified to NVQ Level 3 with some managerial or supervisory experience
- have a passion for developing people and enjoy working in a learning environment
- would like to the opportunity to work with premium hair and beauty brands such as Redken, Biosculpture, Elemis and Easilocks
- are social media savvy and love to inspire others through the use of Facebook, Instagram and more
- love everything about the hair and beauty industry and keep up to date with the latest trends
- enjoy sharing your creativity, your skills and your passion for delivering excellent customer service
- have a good sense of fun with a naturally warm and friendly personality
In return, we offer the opportunity to develop your career in a vibrant and energetic salon. You’ll receive a competitive salary and bonus scheme ensuring you’re rewarded above the basic industry levels. You’ll also receive an excellent benefits package including Simply Health cash back scheme, 34 days holiday and enhanced pension contributions.
If you feel you have the personal qualities and experience we’re looking for please apply on our careers website www.slimmingworld.co.uk/careers telling us what inspires you, what contributions you would bring to our salon and giving your current salary and notice period.