Mobile Parking Attendant required to work in and around M25.
Car park attendant/ traffic warden required to work for a private parking organisation.
Must have use of your own reliable vehicle which has a valid MOT, tax and insurance
Must be able to speak english.
Role Description : Parking wardens required to patrol various sites in and around the London/M25 area to carry out the following duties:
- Issue Parking Charges to drivers of vehicles that contravene the regulations of the car park.
- Patrol car parks whilst adhering to Health & Safety policies.
- Attend call outs.
- Answering General enquiries from drivers and dealing with challenging face to face situations.
- Carry out ad-hoc duties on site as and when requested by Team Leader or Head Office
No experience is necessary as full and continuous training is provided
Must be reliable, rust worthy, loyal and committed.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualities in each area:
Candidates will be effective at: Recording data accurately
Adhering to procedures and policies.
Knowledge within the private parking sector would be an advantage
Please forward your CV and a covering letter to apply for this position.
This position is for an immediate start once training is completed. Training can take 1 week - dependant on how quick the candidate learns.
Job Type: 40 hours per week. Required to work 1 weekend day. The patrols are carried out on a 24/7 basis therefore very flexible hours and shifts available. Salary is negotiable plus travelling expenses.
Please do not apply for this position unless you have your own vehicle to use.
Job Type: Full-time, flexible shifts.
- Do you have the following licence or certification: Full UK Drivers license?
- Do you have the following: Use of own reliable vehicle?
- Are you ready to work?
Contact us now to arrange an interview.