Customer Service and Sales Adviser
Job Title: Customer Service and Sales Adviser
Location: Newcastle Emlyn & Llanybydder
Sector: Banking, Financial Services & Insurance
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Starting salary is £14,500 to £19,000 dependent on experience
NFU Mutual's agency in both Newcastle Emlyn and Llanybydder is currently recruiting for a Customer Service and Sales Adviser.
As a Customer Services and Sales Adviser within our small team, you’ll play a key role in the success of an expanding local business, ensuring the office runs like clockwork and our customers are always happy. Providing exceptional administrative support, you’ll handle insurance enquiries, new quotations, and potentially general claims and accounts, with a ‘can-do’ proactive enthusiasm.
The chances are, you’ll have already worked in a similar role, and so will be no stranger to applying an excellent telephone manner and a flexible, people-orientated approach to everything you do. Above all though, you’ll relish the challenge of being part of a truly customer-focused, ambitious team. In return, you can expect full training in a friendly and supportive environment.
- Review and advise upon customer general insurance requirements
- Identify and initiate cross-selling opportunities and activities to new and existing customers
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with customers
- Produce correspondence to required timeframes and quality standards
Skills & Attributes:
- Be able to communicate effectively, both written and verbal
- Be able to problems solve, use own initiative and judgement
- Sales and customer service skills
As a Customer Service and Sales Adviser within our small team, you’ll play a key role in the success of an expanding local business.
Closing Date: 21st November 2017
The e-mail address to forward CV’s by email by clicking apply.