Customer Support Representative / Customer Service Advisor
Job Title: Customer Support Representative
Location: Hoddesdon, Hertfordshire
Salary: Competitive based on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Our Client is a leading British designer, innovator and manufacturer of exterior lighting solutions. The Company is currently looking to enhance their Customer Support team with the addition of an Customer Support Representative.
Main Purpose of job:
- To respond to, input and progress all inbound quotations and other customer requests, through inbound E-mail, faxes, mail and telephone calls
- Working closely with your allocated Project Engineer or Engineers to deliver great service to your shared customer base
- To deal quickly and accurately with the information being passed on and liaise with other departments to ensure a high level of accuracy and professional approach to customer service
To deal professionally with quotation enquiries including Variant and Specials (dependant on time constraints) ensuring timely processing and that accurate information is used. When absent from the team accurate logging of work using Smartsheet and salesforce. To accurately raise supporting documentation as required or other documentation that may be available or required. To check price margins for quotes and keep accurate records within files as to how prices gathered.
- To prioritise and constantly check one's own work to ensure that errors are kept to an absolute minimum in line with the companies second check process.
- To ensure accurate online filing, archiving and retrieval of documents as and when necessary.
- To react in a timely fashion to internal and external customer request and if necessary seek advice from the Customer Support Manager, Customer Support Team Leader or other departments.
- To deal with customers in a professional manner to ensure timely response and that Customer Service "Best Practice" is used at all times.
- To accurately log and pass messages as required to other team members.
- To inform all customers by e-mail, letter, fax or telephone of any and all information as pertains to their quotation or order to ensure the customer is fully informed of any changes or revisions.
- To keep your manager and the quote team abreast of where you are with your current work.
- To accurately raise orders for quotations done and ensure orders are checked thoroughly following the second check process.
- To undertake additional tasks and duties as may be required from time to time as directed by the Customer Support Manager.
- Ensure familiarity with the DW Windsor product range, the Customer Service Procedure Manual and the companies Quality and Health and Safety policy and procedures.
- To carry out any other reasonable requests from a manager or director
Please Note: Due to the nature of the role, the company will not be providing sponsorship or a relocation package for this role and so candidates will need to provide evidence of their eligibility to both live and work in the UK.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Customer Service Administrator, Customer Services Executive, Customer Service Representative, Customer Support, Client Services, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service Telephone Consultant, Telephone Customer Service Representative, Customer Advisor, Telephone Customer Support, Business Support, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Engineer, Customer Services Officer, Administrator, Customer Service Assistant will also be considered for this role.
Apply for Customer Support Representative / Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly