Multi Skilled Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Multi Skilled Engineer £32k + o/t 4 on 4 off shifts (day based) Hull
Your new role
An excellent opportunity with a multi-national manufacturer of products in the FMCG industry. Working as part of a team and on 4 on 4 off shifts, the maintenance engineer will be responsible for the continuous running and improvements, preventative and reactive maintenance for multiple fast -running lines. Working on planned maintenance and dealing with breakdowns quickly and efficiently to keep production running and downtime to a minimum.
- Assisting with maintenance strategies, procedures and methods;
- Diagnostics, troubleshooting and management of efficient processes to ensure minimal downtime.
- Installation and commissioning of new machinery.
- Maintenance and repair of all machinery and replacement of parts.
- Control of maintenance tools, stores and equipment.
- Dealing with emergency breakdowns.
- Working as part of a team.
What you'll need to succeed
Experience within a food manufacturing environment is desirable
Experience of the maintenance of fasts moving manufacturing machinery (planned and reactive)
Electrical and/or Mechanical Engineering qualifications / degree.
Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
Excellent communication skills.
Works well as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
£32,000 per annum + overtime
Full company benefits package
4 on 4 off shifts (day based, 6am-6pm).
Full time, permanent position
Free, onsite parking
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Multi Skilled Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly