Travel Opportunities - Events based Customer Service Assistant
** Travel Opportunities available for Event based Customer Service Advisors in Nottingham! **
Roles Available: We currently have 6 positions available
Start Date: As soon as possible (Notice periods will be taken into consideration)
Hours: Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available
Vintage Associates are currently seeking 6 Customer Service Advisors for their events team in Nottingham. The company is an established company, dealing with brand awareness and Event Marketing for some of the UK's top companies.
Our team here at Vintage Associates love to travel and have recently travelled to London, Liverpool, Portugal, Chicago and New York. In the next few months the Director will be giving opportunities to top performers to join him on his travels to places such as South Africa, Portugal and the US.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dealing with enquiries for new and existing customers quickly and efficiently.
- Working with our events team daily to build brand awareness and conduct promotions and sales for one of our clients at a local Event.
- Processing and documenting customer information as required.
- Liaising with Management on a regular basis to monitor your progress.
Skills and Attributes:
- The ability to work hard and have fun at the same time! A big part of you enjoying your job is the work environment and the people that you work with!
- Ideally you will have previous experience in a customer facing role. Eg, sales, retail sales, customer service, call centres, restaurants, bars or other roles involving customer interaction, although training will be provided.
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Excellent relationship building skills and the ability to work under pressure.
- The successful candidate with have excellent time management skills and be able to work to deadlines.
- Attend training sessions as needed to progress and develop your skill set.
Development and Progression:
Vintage Associates pride themselves on the development and progress of their team. With first class coaching and mentorship provided each candidate gets an opportunity to advance and take on new and exciting responsibilities. They have the platform to;
Teach customer service techniques and Sales and marketing methods to other members of the team.
Engage- In conference calls, business Meetings, and supervisions workshops.
Advance - in our business development programme, gaining new skills and knowledge in the marketing sphere.
Monitor the progress of other members.
Relocation opportunities available for candidates as we are expanding into new global markets!
- Applicants must be over 18 years or age due to Independent Client and contract signing regulations.
- The right to work in the UK / Current up to date working Visa (Sorry we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time)
~ If you love to travel and are looking for a new and exciting opportunity send us your CV today by clicking "Apply" and following the on screen instructions as we will be contacting successful candidates within 48 hours please ensure to include an up to date telephone number and email address ~