1st / 2nd Line Support - e-Commerce / Network / IT Support
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing multi award winning Digital / e-commerce solutions business based in central Leicester. Established in 2008 they are one of the fastest growing digital and ecommerce specialists in the UK. Key partnerships with Magento, Microsoft, Shopify, Sitecore, Sage, SAP, Google and Amazon.
In order to be seriously considered for this role you must be able to demonstrate a good understanding of web-site support based on Linux and Microsoft servers. Also, you will be requested to support the internal network structure of the business.
Working alongside project managers and developers in an informal office environment you will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of their customer support department. This will involve the support of existing e-commerce websites, internal procedures as well as the day to day dealing with customers.
This role is ideally suited to somebody stimulated by the challenges and rewards of problem solving, customer service and quality control systems.
The evolving nature of the business provides scope for further progression opportunities as sales and service systems develop.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all pre-sales and post-sales queries and support claims from their ecommerce websites
- Dealing with technical queries and issues, liaising with internal developers when required and performing necessary research to exceed customer expectations
- Performing frequent analysis of department metrics to identify recurring issues and areas for improvement.
- Assist with developing new and existing systems and procedures, and customer support staff using those systems.
- Flexible & enthusiastic - willing to deal with issues as they arise in a hands-on role
- Mature and composed personality - able to remain calm and clear headed in challenging situations
- Great interpersonal skills for dealing with both customers and colleagues
- Highly organised - able to coordinate multiple conversation 'threads' without losing track
- Professional customer facing manner both written (email) and verbal (telephone)
Essential Skills & Experience Requirements
- A knowledgeable background and genuine interest in I hardware (Server/Enterprise level)
- Completely software literate (Microsoft Office, Web applications) and good typing skills
- Strong attention to detail with competent vocabulary
- Minimum of 2 years work experience (with 1 year in Customer Service/Support)
Complimentary Skills & Experience
- Familiarity with the eBay/Amazon platform and PayPal transaction process is highly desirable
- Knowledge of major ecommerce sales platforms (Magento, )
- Experience using customer service support/ticketing systems (Jira, Freshdesk etc)
- Transactional experience with back-end accounts and finance software (Sage, Microsoft Dynamics)
- General interest and understanding of business principles is highly valued
Apply for 1st / 2nd Line Support - e-Commerce / Network / IT Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly