Customer Service Executive
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to progress their customer service career, gaining experience in a small company, growing with us, and really making the role your own!
Job Purpose: To manage the support Helpdesk and create training material for SportsBooker clients, delivering end to end resolution of client queries. This is a development role, once fully competent you will attend customer sites and provide onsite training, or deliver online training.
- To manage the resolution of all support queries on the Sports Booker system within agreed timescales for the online helpdesk
- Producing “How to guides” and producing video tutorials to demonstrate to clients the features of the application.
- Adapting the software specifically to customer requirements, for example adding the activities that Customers will book
- Working with a brief from the Sales team and liaising with clients to understand their site policies and to ensure that the software is set up to support them
- Answering customer queries via email on a timely basis.
- Reviewing the site setup prior to the customers going live.
- Flexible to changing volumes of work in order to support clients.
- Providing holiday cover for the Development Manager as required.
- Competent using a computer and the internet
- Technical awareness and interest in new technologies
- A logical and analytical approach to troubleshoot customer issues
Required qualifications and experience:
- Experience working in an office environment.
- With a good standard of general education and excellent written English skills.
- Highly computer literate.
- Looking to develop their skills in a start-up company, so prepared to undertake a broad based support role, and significantly contribute to the success and growth of a small sized company.
- A willingness to learn about new technologies in the Leisure Industry sector and understand our clients concerns.
- Highly organised and confident dealing with a range of people and customers.
- A clear communicator able to express things, in non-technical language to clients
- A self-starter, able to work in a small team
- Full driving Licence and prepared to undertake occasional travel to sites.
- The role requires you to have the right to work in the UK.