SALES ADMINISTRATOR - Permanent Full time
I am looking for an experienced administrator with an immediate start.
As the sales Administrator you will have to have experience and knowledge you must also have attention to detail and be able to work within a team as well as individually.
If you think you have what it takes for this position and are capable of following roles in a professional manner then click APPLY TODAY!!
- Provide support to the sales team and warehouse to maintain high levels of customer service
- Prepare invoices, delivery notes and purchase orders
- Take responsibility for the preparation of transfer documentation
- Contact customers when required to provide updates on order status and respond to queries
- Complete and scan material test certificates
- Oversee the purchase of office supplies for the sales office and warehouse.
This is a great opportunity in a professional environment with immediate start for the right person.
We are looking for someone..
- Hard working
- Experienced administrator
- Has attention detail.
£16,000-£19,000 p/a with an annual bonus!
Please note - This role will be based in NN6 until they move to their new offices in Bedford in November.
APPLY NOW TO BE CONSIDERED FOR IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS!!