Store Manager - Fast Paced Food Retailer
- Full Time
Due to their expansion in the UK and overseas they are looking for Store Managers who are passionate about delivering excellent customers service and fresh tasty food.
It is not essential that you have had previous Store Management experience but experience at a supervisor or team leader level in hospitality or retail and a desire to progress your career to Store Manager.
The Store Manager will ultimately be responsibe for the day-to-day running of the restaurant. As Store Manager, your great smile will be the face of the brand, with an ambitious and positive can do attitude, you will be hands on getting stuck in to all aspects of the business working behind the scenes, on the restaurant floor and in the kitchen. You will be responsible for keeping team spirits high, motivating them to deliver excellent food and customer service whilst maintaining our brand reputation.
Working as part of a busy team, you will be using your own initiative to make decisions and enjoy this fast-paced food environment. High levels of energy are vital for this role.
- Staff management, motivation, rotas and training
- Stock taking and budget control
- Cash -Till management
- Food handling and preparation according to the brand formula
- Quality control
- Ensuring all areas are clean, tidy and hygienic in accordance with company policy and Health and Safety regulations
- Fire and Food Safety compliance
- Generous staff food allowance and discount
- Opportunities within a growing international franchise
- Excellent training and fun working environment
Skills and experience required:
• Friendly, approachable and professional
• Strong organisational and communication skills
• Computer literate
• Customer focused
• Management or supervisory experience essential, preferably within the catering sector
Does this sound like a great opportunity, then APPLY today!