Customer Services Administrator
Customer Services Administrator, Staple Hill, Bristol
Do you want to work for a progressive, dynamic and market leading organisation? Can you work successfully as an individual and as part of a team? Due to continued growth, our client now seeks essential members of both their customer services administration & clerical teams to provide an excellent level of service to both partners and external clients.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you must be/have:
- Competent at working under pressure
- An excellent level of customer service to business clients
- Have a high standard of communication
- Be computer literate including Excel, PowerPoint and Typing accuracy/speed
- Depending on role a £17,400 to £18,500 salary + excellent benefits
- Monday to Friday 0830 to 1700
- Excellent culture, training and career path
This position will be providing essential support to clients largely over the phone and via email so a well organised and office savvy skill set is essential in this role.
For more information on this exciting Customer Service Administrator APPLY BELOW
Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Coordinator, Customer Services, Account Manager, Customer Account Manager, Customer Administrator, Administrator, Clerical Assistant, Clerical Administrator, Staple Hill, Bristol, BS16.
Apply for Customer Services Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly