Field Sales Engineer
BPX Electro Mechanical Co Ltd currently have an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Engineer to join our team in Stoke. We wish to strengthen our sales team with enthusiastic, likeable people who possess a technical flair and an ability to discuss complicated technologies in an easy way.
As our Field Sales Engineer, you would be responsible for achieving sales targets through the development of new and existing business in your sales area. Product and sales training will be continual with this position, so the right candidate will need to be adaptable and ready to learn as they progress.
Knowledge and Experience required for our Field Sales role:
- A good level of technical understanding, ideally qualified to ONC level in electrical engineering or other relevant engineering disciplines
- You may currently be an engineer wishing to break into sales, an experienced salesperson seeking a more technical role, or a graduate from a technical discipline.
- A passion for sales combined with an eye for engineering solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills as well as exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Good day to day planning capabilities and able to meet deadlines
- Able to liaise with our franchised partners to ensure a continued awareness of new and updated products
What will we offer our successful Field Sales candidate?
BPX remains a financially secure, family-run business offering the chance to work within a happy, friendly company with some wonderful and talented people.
- Basic salary DOE & OTE
- Company car
- Company pension
- Company mobile phone and laptop
If you like a challenge and believe you are the right person to be one of our Field Sales Engineers, please apply with your CV along with a covering letter outlining your interest, suitability and salary expectation for the role, we look forward to hearing from you. No Agencies please.
Apply for Field Sales Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly