Direct Sales Executives
New Job Opportunities - no weekend working
DPD is the fastest growing delivery company in the UK, with a turnover in excess of £1 billion. As a direct result of our continuing growth and expansion, we have 22 new positions available. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our highly successful and award winning sales team in Stoke-on-Trent.
Direct Sales Executives - 10 positions available
£22,500 Base salary - OTE £30,000
Based at Festival Park, Etruria Office Village, Stoke-on-Trent
As a Direct Sales Executive, you will be responsible for achieving weekly, monthly and yearly new business targets bu making sales cales to new prospects. Able to demonstrate the ability to effectively lead source, establish customer requirements and build relationships, you should be resilient, tenacious and have a successful track record in a target driven environment.
Purpose of Position
To achieve the company’s revenue target for new business in line with the company’s strategy for customer size, type and service mix
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility
- To identify and develop a personal prospect funnel sufficient in size to fund new business targets as laid down in the company’s strategic plan
- Monitor performance of new customers to ensure they trade to agreed profile and terms. Agree and deliver action plans if variances occur
- Facilitate handover of new accounts to the relevant Account Owner Account within the first 8 weeks of trade
- Support with calling potential and existing customers and taking the necessary action following a marketing campaign
- To achieve productivity target as agreed
- To create accurate opportunites through Salesforce
- To update and maintain Salesforce
- To embrace all new products as and when launched by the company
- Ensure an up to date personal knowledge of operational processes and developments
- To obtain all the correct documentation required to process a credit facility to a minimum of ISO standard
Key Measures of Performance
- New Business Revenue and Service Mix against target
- RPC against target
- Prospect funnel, opportunities and committed reports
- Achievement of daily KPI’s
- Salesforce compliance
- Be proficient in computer literacy
- Be able to persuade and influence to gain customer commitment
- Focus on customer needs to show empathy and integrity
- Ability to manage own time effectively to meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to structure daily workload and organise timely call back activities.
- Must have an excellent telephone manner to communicate clearly, fluently and with enthusiasm
- Be able to adapt own style to suit the needs of internal and external customers
- Be able to deal with objection handling
- Have the ability to work under pressure and demonstrate a positive, resilient approach
- Demonstrate knowledge of all products and services along with the features and benefits.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals, with the ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently achieve targets. Previous cold calling experience and computer literacy is essential whilst any knowledge of Salesforce would be beneficial.
Please click the apply button to be directed