New Job Opportunities - no weekend working
DPD is the fastest growing delivery company in the UK, with a turnover in excess of £1 billion. As a direct result of our continuing growth and expansion, we have 22 new positions available. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our highly successful and award winning sales team in Stoke-on-Trent.
Telesales Executives - 10 positions available
£18,840 Base salary - OTE £23,000
Based at Festival Park, Etruria Office Village, Stoke-on-Trent
Responsible for generating high quality appointments for the field sales team, you will relish the chance to represent a well-known and respected brand - lead sourcing, researching and cold-calling potential customers. You are a confident communicator with an excellent telephone manner and your ability to engage and put people at ease will be the key to success.
Purpose of Position
To maximise sales opportunities by generating high quality prospect appointments for the Field Sales Executives (FSE’s)
Key Tasks/Areas of Responsibility
- Generate appointments for the FSE’s by:
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Gathering comprehensive information relating to the potential new business opportunity and updating Salesforce
- Contacting potential customers to gain commitment to an appointment
- Achieve daily and weekly targets
- Maintain accurate and timely records of the prospect’s shipping requirements and contact details
- Update and maintain Salesforce
- Liaise with FSE’s and Sales Managers
- Promote Company products and services along with the benefits to potential customers
Key Measures of Performance
- Be proficient in computer literacy
- Research, analyse and interpret potential new businesses
- Conduct at least 80 outbound calls per day generating a minimum of 6 high quality confirmed FSE appointments
- Be able to persuade and influence to gain customer commitment
- Focus on customer needs to show empathy and integrity
- Ability to manage own time effectively to meet targets and deadlines
- Ability to structure daily workload and organise timely call back activities.
- Must have an excellent telephone manner to communicate clearly, fluently and with enthusiasm
- Be able to adapt own style to suit the needs of internal and external customers
- Be able to deal with objection handling
- Have the ability to work under pressure and demonstrate a positive, resilient approach
We are looking for self-motivated individuals, with the ability to work to tight deadlines and consistently achieve targets. Previous cold calling experience and computer literacy is essential whilst any knowledge of Salesforce would be beneficial.
Please click the apply button to be directed