Are you a recent graduate who used GIS during your studies? Or are you someone who is looking for a new challenge to broaden your skills?
Brook Street are seeking 16 temporary technical minded administrators who are seeking a new opportunity with a Government client based in central Exeter.
Our client supports farming and the food sector by paying out over £2 billion each year so this is an exciting opportunity, especially for someone with a keen interest in that industry or someone wanting to expand their IT skills.
We are specifically seeking people to work within their GIS (Geographic Information System) team where you'll work as a team to support the maintenance of the Land Parcel Identification System (LDIS) through the use of the Land Management System (LMS) where your role will have the following key activities;
- To review customer notified requests for changes to their land and raise job requests on the LMS
- To maintain the links between customers and their land.
- To action and resolve digitising queries with customers.
You'll be data checking/entering, processing the claims, handling customer calls as well as responding to customer letters and emails so a good attention for detail, great customer service and efficient administration skills are a must.
- IT literate and proficient in navigating and toggling between different IT applications
- Experience of amending/updating information on IT systems
- Experience of customer contact to explain
- Able to contribute as part of a team and demonstrate a positive and supportive approach to others to help achieve objectives and targets
- Able to accurately interprete complex rules and desk instructions.
- Conscientious about quality issues and accuracy
- Some experience of imagery interpretation or GIS applications would be useful but not essential
This is within a spacious office, easily located in the City Centre of Exeter so is ideal for anyone living close by and is also within walking distance of the local train station and allows flexible working between office hours (8 - 5).