Head of Recruitment
A fantastic recruitment role like no other!
An opportunity to head up and grow a recruitment team has arisen and we are looking for an experienced Head of Recruitment to complement our well established team.
The purpose of the role is to lead the Recruitment team to design creative sourcing strategies to recruit top talent, and managing the hiring processes from initiating searches through on boarding. You will drive and build a strong employment brand through internal programs, social media and being a brand ambassador.
Main activities include;
- Prepare advertisements for the Recruitment
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with the clients contacts, as well as multiple internal and external parties.
Business Development -
- Work closely with the senior leadership team to create, monitor and report on goals and objectives including program growth and retention.
- To maintain internal database files and tables and develop recurring or ad-hoc reports to meet the requirement and needs of the client. This will include preparing monthly/quarterly recruitment turnover and diversity monitoring reports and generating other reports as and when required to ensure high standard of HRM information is available to management.
Maintain key interactions with all staff to ensure that branding and program messaging is relevant and consistent
- Identifying new opportunities for business development designed to increase enrolment
- Managing time effectively, meeting personal and company goals and working effectively with other members of the team
- To partake in the coordination of Recruitment Assessment days and other recruitment activities for both internal and external recruitment.
- Recording and shortlisting candidates
- To coordinate and deal with the recruitment and selection administration required by HR policies relating to the appointment of new employees
- To assist the Head of HR and Operations with preparing, developing and implementing policy and procedures on staff recruitment
To be considered for this role you will need to have;
- Up to date understanding & knowledge of CQC policy & procedure
- Up to date with legal and other HR developments in regards to recruitment
- Effective organisation and prioritising skills, ensuring that business objectives are achieved within set timescales and to the required standards
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately with others. Maintaining a consistent, mature and diplomatic attitude.
- Advanced IT skills such as the ability to use Microsoft Office packages and a good knowledge of our specific software for the bookings system.
In return you will get a healthy salary of £40,000
If you meet all the requirements and are interested then apply now!