Student Liaison Support Worker
Student Liaison Support Worker based in Oswestry Shropshire offering a salary of £15,990.
We are an Ofsted 'Outstanding' college. We support students with learning difficulties and disabilities to live the life they want and to be as independent as they can be. We work hard to develop the skills needed for employment and independent living - our aim is to recruit the best staff possible to deliver this first class experience to our students.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Student Liaison Support Worker to join our Student Liaison team department. You will be supporting the students, parents and stakeholders.
We are a Disability Confident employer and we offer a guaranteed interview scheme for suitable applicants.
The role of Student Liaison Support Worker:
- Provide administration support within the Student Liaison Team area
- Provide out of hours reception service
- Support students to achieve timely work attendance
- Provide break and lunch cover
- Provide information relating to students across the college
- To support Student Liaison Team with one-off projects or on-going duties at Student Liaison Manager’s request
The ideal Student Liaison Support Worker:
- A caring, compassionate and empathic nature
- Must be adaptable and willing to provide support in all aspects of the liaison role
- Student Engagement Officer
- Outstanding communication skills with individuals / staff at all levels
- Highly motivated individual
- Competent in MS Office
We can offer the right candidate a well-resourced and modern working environment, situated in a beautiful rural setting. We have a fantastic array of employee benefits including on-site shopping and leisure facilities, final salary pension scheme, enhanced family-friendly policies, generous annual leave, staff discounts and extensive continual professional development opportunities.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and adults at risk and expect all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.