Dental Nurse Full Time
This is a fantastic opportunity at our private practice in Salisbury, for someone who wants to work in a friendly team environment and would like to progress their career. At our practice the role of the nurse is more than just mixing materials and sterilising. Clients know your name, chat with you and look to you for guidance.
We provide a range of services from family dental care, cosmetic dentistry and hygiene treatments to more specialised treatments such as teeth straightening and dental implants.
Your role will be
- To assist the dentist
- Maintain the treatment room
- High standards of care and understanding in the the decontamination room
- Caring, calm, friendly manner with clients
- Must have initiative (ability to boss the dentist around!)
The position is full time 40 hours, 5 days a week (to include a occasional Saturday morning and one late evenings - rotated among all of the staff). Arrival time to the practice is 7.30am Mon- Thurs, 8.30 Fridays
Specific Skills required
- Qualified dental nurse with at least 2 years experience.
- Outstanding communication skills
- A very high command of the English language both written and spoken.
- Customer focused, positive and enthusiastic
- Ability to remain calm and professional
- Knowledge of CQC processes
- Maintaining stock levels of consumables
- Maintaining and updating patient records
- Good understanding of Sterilising procedures
- The ability to prioritise and organise your work.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Punctual reliable, well presented and friendly
- Experience of EXACT (SOE)
- Experience of working in private practice
Required licences or certifications:
- GDC Registered
- Valid Immunisations (Hep B)
- DBS (previously known as CRB)
- CPD certificates
- Proof of right to work in the UK
- 2 references
How to Apply : If you wish to apply please submit a covering letter along with your CV.