Software Sales Lead - Travel & Hospitality sector
Software Sales Lead / Technology Sales - Travel & Hospitality sector
Our client, a growing Global Technology firm, is looking for a London-based Sales Leader for its European Travel & Hospitality Practice. Recognised for their deep domain expertise and superior technical talent, our client’s teams create new products and modernise complex legacy systems that effect technology transformation in selected industries.
They work with some of the world’s leading brands and most discerning clients. Organised as a global network of technology services firm, they bring together expertise of over 1000 professionals in a number of locations in the US and Europe.
The successful Software Sales Lead / Senior Sales - Travel & Hospitality sector will be responsible for:
- Create and implement a sales plan and budget.
- Develop the team to support growth.
- Collaborate with solution design and delivery teams to achieve continuous client satisfaction.
- Advocate for the best team and the best conditions to successfully complete each project.
- Espouse core messages and brand tenants to the marketplace.
- Leverage their internal assets and external resources for operational efficiency.
- Promote an environment of exploration, learning and knowledge exchange.
Skills and experience needed:
- Software development, technical product management, or product ownership experience.
- Strong track record in targeting, lead generation, winning sales strategies.
- Strong relationship management experience.
- Solid understanding of product and software lifecycles.
- An understanding of key technologies.
- Team management experience.
- Experience in individuals performance management and motivation.
- Excellent understanding of environments: key players, strategies, business models, needs, challenges, trends.
- Communicate with business stakeholders, understand business pain points and transfer knowledge to project teams.
- Strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis as well as linking business strategy to performance.
- Planning and tracking experience.
- Strong work initiative, high energy level and the ability to adapt to new challenges and ideas.
- University degree.
- The ability to multitask and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent facilitation and interpersonal skills.
To be considered for the Software Sales Lead / Senior Sales - Travel & Hospitality sector role, please click on the APPLY button below!