Data Migration Analyst
We have a new exciting opportunity, not to be missed! At Dezrez we are currently looking for a Data Migration Analyst to come join our team based in Swansea. The successful candidate will join us on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a salary of up to £30,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
Established in 1999, Dezrez has earned a reputation as a technical pioneer in the eyes of UK estate agents. It is now the most widely used independent software provider in the UK with more than 1,000 brands using our estate agent software to connect nearly 3000 branches. We are one of Wales’ most dynamic and upward moving technology companies offering software and legal solutions to the estate agency market. We have developed a new product, built on cutting edge technology that now requires rolling out to clients all over the UK.
About the Data Migration Analyst role
A Data Migration Analyst is needed to join our development department, assisting in the onboarding of clients wanting to use our market leading cloud based technology. The candidate will be driven to ensure the highest levels of quality when importing client data from legacy products into our new database platform.
The ideal candidate will have significant exposure to data extraction, transformation and load techniques over several years and have a desire to continually evolve the products used throughout the migration process, improving the onboarding experience for our new clients.
Do you want to work for one of Wales' most dynamic and upward moving companies? Do you want the opportunity to be part of an exciting and dynamic development department? This could be the role for you.
Key Responsibilities of our Data Migration Analyst
- Analyse and interrogate data within data sources to help build load files for migration.
- Progress the resolution of system errors identified through the migration tools.
- Iterative Testing of migration progress to ensure efficient progress through to completion.
- Document and report to Team Lead any data issues, risks, interdependencies and impact on delivery plan.
- Identify data quality/integrity issues propose solutions and oversee their final resolution.
- Create and develop data specifications to support business requirements and inform data migration.
- Contribute to the defining of system processes and configuration to support future working practices.
- Recommendations for improving performance measurement, improvement and management of data.
- Contribute to the Migration documents, such as Scope, Approach, Planning and delivery to ensure success.
- To adhere to health and safety policies and quality management processes.
What we’re looking for in our Data Migration Analyst
- Demonstrable commercial development experience
- Data migration and data cleansing experience.
- Knowledge and experience of analysing large scale, dependant and complex data structures
- Experience of building and maintaining relational data structures in databases and Excel spreadsheets
- Experience of managing large quantities of complex information
- Experience of analysing, mapping, understanding, organising and reconciling data within complex data structures.
- Experience of roles within commercial projects
Technical skills include:
- MS SQL Server
- Database Performance Tuning
- MS Excel
So if this sounds like the opportunity for you and you would like to join our team as our new Data Migration Analyst then please click ‘apply’ today – don’t miss out, we’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Data Migration Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly