Sales Co-ordinator | South Bristol
Our client are experienced security specialists in Bristol and the South West. They are experts in their field and their staff are highly trained and motivated and have an in-depth of knowledge in security.
We are delighted to be assisting our client with their requirement for a Sales Co-ordinator for their business based in South Bristol. This role will include:
- To contact existing customers and informing them about other products, longer term there will be the opportunity to contact potential customers too
- To create appointments for the Business Development Team.
- To develop sales to an identified portfolio of customers
- To maintain the company website and manage all social media content
- Follow up all internal sales leads to make appointments for members of the Business development team
- Identify potential new customers, make contact and set up meetings for the Business Development Team with the decision makers.
- Work with suppliers to identify and follow up projects.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support.
- Record all activity on CRM system
- Manage the company social media, blogs and website and liaise with their marketing company.
- Report to the Sales Director to discuss and review performance.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Attend training sessions to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Represent the organisation at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, the jobholder is required to perform, from time to time, any other reasonable duties that may be assigned by their line manager.
For this role, it’s essential you have gained experience
- Proven experience in sales
- Self-drive, results-orientation and a positive outlook, with a clear focus on high quality service and business profit.
- Credibility and comfort in dealing with customers at all levels by telephone.
- Good presentation and a business like manner.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good computer skills, particularly Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- An excellent telephone manner.
- A clean driving licence.
Based in South Bristol, this role comes with car parking. 20 days holiday (plus your birthday and additional time off at Christmas). Contributory pension, NHS top-up, Perkbox and a friendly team to work alongside.
South Bristol, with car parking
Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm