School Address: Landulph, Saltash, PL12 6ND
Application Closing Date: Wednesday 18th October, 5pm
School Secretary (with financial responsibilities)
Permanent Role 35 Hours Per Week Term Time Only + 5 INSET Days
Grade F Salary - £15,668 - £20,129 (Pro Rata £12,801 - £16,234)
Start and finish time 8am to 3:30pm
We are looking to appoint a highly dedicated and enthusiastic person who can liaise well with children, parents and visitors to join our friendly and supportive school team. Based only 10 minutes from Saltash, Landulph is a good school with many outstanding features including our pastoral care for all children. This is a significant role within our school setting and you would play a key role in ensuring that the school runs as efficiently as it can.
We are looking for someone who:
- has good interpersonal skills;
- displays sensitivity, discretion and maintains confidentiality;
- is able to prioritise competing demands;
- has strong ICT skills – knowledge of SIMS would be an advantage;
- is numerate with good literacy skills;
- has knowledge of financial administration (training will be offered for PSF Financials);
- has excellent administrative and organisational skills;
- has a good sense of humour and a warm, approachable personality.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the school office to arrange an appointment 01752 845572 or email email@example.com. An application form and further details are available from the school website www.landulphschool.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required to be undertaken.
Closing date: Wednesday 18th October at 5pm
Interview date: Monday 30th October