Infopoint Ltd - Cambridge
£16,500 a year
READY FOR YOUR NEXT CHALLENGE?
Great new role working as a full time Administration Assistant for an established telecommunications company based near Cambridge Science Park. Hours Mon to Thurs 8.30am to 5.30 pm and 8.30am to 5pm on Fridays.
You must be VERY organised, have excellent communication and people skills, very strong attention to detail, and good PC skills (including MS Word, MS Access, Excel, and Outlook). You will have bags of energy, be a naturally positive person and you must thrive under pressure.
We’d like you to start as soon as possible, with a salary in the region of £16,500 depending on experience. Starting on 20 days paid holiday + paid Bank Holidays.
This is a great opportunity to work in a fulfilling role for a small, dynamic and fast-growing company.
Main duties will include:
- Assisting our Commercial Administrator on a daily basis
- Processing Direct Debit payments
- Customer invoicing
- Data input onto our bespoke system
- Extracting and inputting information onto both Microsoft Access, Word, & Excel.
- Some answering of telephones and directing calls to the appropriate departments
- Faxing, emailing, filing, scanning, photocopying.
The successful candidate will have strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Access, Outlook, and Excel) and a good standard of English & Maths. Previous experience processing Direct Debit payments is preferable, but not essential as full training will be given.
Please apply by emailing your CV and covering letter by 11/10/2017. Interviews to be held 13/10/2017 & 16/10/2017.
Previous applicants need not apply.