Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
We are looking to speak to any Backbase Consultants looking for work in the Luxembourg area. If you think outside the box, inspire transformation and are solution oriented, then we would love to speak to you.
After the introduction into our client’s application portfolio and their development environment your tasks and responsibilities would be:
- Ensuring a high quality and timely implementation and delivery of Backbase system.
- Working with various stakeholders to understand and write technical and/or business specification.
- Customizing various business modules according to stakeholder’s requirements.
- Providing support during SIT, UAT and product deployment phase.
- Troubleshoot and remediate technical issues.
- Provide advice on best practice techniques for proactive management of workflow processes.
- Ensure the experience of engaging & delivery exceeds client’s expectation.
Qualifications & experience required:
- University degree in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent discipline.
- Experience in Backbase system.
- Experience with building using patterns (MVC, widgets, modular).
- Understand modern JS frameworks and Api’s, style and UX skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- Able to work independently, be pro-active, mobile, organized and results driven.
- Excellent communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English.
Our clients will offer you diverse and challenging assignments, exposure to top-tier clients, possibilities to develop multi-disciplinary IT / business skills, training opportunities, a competitive compensation package and the unique chance to be part of a fast growing consulting and IT implementation firm.
If you are interested in a new challenge within a dynamic and motivated team, please send us your application.