New opportunity alert! Due to the recent addition of new contracts our client has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced District Manager to join the regional team based in Stevenage. They are offering the successful District Manager a competitive salary of up to £35K per annum depending on experience, plus genuine career development opportunities.
With a very strong branded proposition their market share has continued to grow due to the professionalism & valued service they provide to their retail clients. As a result of success and their growing reputation in their sector they have exciting opportunities for District Managers to join the Regional Team in their Stevenage office.
The District Manager role:
- Support and manage the auditing / inventory field team for a high profile Global retail brands.
- Leading the teams in the achievement of all inventory related targets
- Managing/developing teams of 10 – 30 people to execute inventories/stocktakes around the country
- To work with your fellow managers developing the skills and competencies of individuals within the dedicated teams
- To manage any performance concerns or potential disciplinary offences in a timely manner and in line with company policy
- To manage and ensure that all H&S policies and processes are being adhered to
- To assist in the recruitment, onboarding and development of crew members as directed by the management team
- To assist in all relevant tasks as delegated, including planning, logistics and performance management.
Their ideal District Manager:
Our client is looking for managers who have first class people management, communication skills and can thrive in a target driven working environment.
You will also have:
- 3 years management experience
- A passion to succeed
- Experience in working in a high volume or fast paced environment
- Target driven with a strong desire to succeed
- Experience of managing teams to meet targets
- Demonstrate the ability and willingness to work flexible hours as determined by the needs of the business.
- Current UK driving license
With clients based in the UK and Europe, this role could require you to travel to Europe. You will also stay away from home for up to 3 nights a week in the UK.
In return our client offers the following:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Company Pension
- Overnight allowances and compensation for travel.
- Genuine career opportunities
If you have a passion for service and can demonstrate strong leadership skills, they would like to hear from you!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity as their District Manager click 'Apply’ today and don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
Apply for District Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly