Qualified Caravan & Motorhome Technician/ Multiskilled Engineer
Job Title: Qualified Caravan & Motorhome Service Technician
Salary: Competitive salary will be discussed based on experience and skill level.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent (Monday - Friday, regular Overtime will also be available)
Start Date: ASAP
The Company is an established Motorhome & Caravan Dealership just outside Derby.
Due to an increased order book they are looking to add an experienced Motorhome & Caravan Technician and Mechanic to their workshop team.
About the Role:
Duties include service, habitation checks, and pre delivery inspection of new and used vehicles, general fault finding and repairs.
Training will be provided as necessary.
- Successful applicants should have qualifications or a good practical, multi skilled background with experience in the motor trade, engineering, plumbing or electrics.
- Successful candidates must have superb attention to detail, will have a tidy, organised mentality and will be physically fit, reliable, hardworking, have a positive attitude, able to work as part of our friendly team and also have the ability to use their own initiative.
You should also be qualified to the following level:
- National Caravan Award or City&Guilds
- Service award in caravan engineering
- Gas ACoP's
- Electrical Test & Inspection LV/ELV, Systems, circuits and equipment
If you believe you have the relevant skills please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Service Technician, Service Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Caravan Engineer, Hydraulics Maintenance Engineer, Electrical Services Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, ACoP, AC, Maintenance Repairs, Electrical Engineer, Plumber, Multi-Skilled Engineer, Building Maintenance, Building Repairs Engineer may also be considered for this role.