Based in Tamworth, a family-owned group of companies is seeking an experienced accounts assistant to undertake a variety of bookkeeping tasks.
Duties will involve all aspects of accounts including:
- posting to purchase ledger and reconciling with suppliers' statements
- preparing & posting journals
- reconciling bank accounts to the cash book and general ledger on a daily, weekly & monthly basis
- checking weekly site returns and posting to general ledger
- payroll cover
- month end control accounts
- filing & general administrative tasks
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm with a one hour lunch break.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.
Please send your CV along with a covering letter indicating salary
expectations by clicking apply