Exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller working on either a full or part time basis, earning between £19k - £22k per annum.
We are passionate about protecting the future health of children, which is why we concentrate our company in two main areas; stem cell banking and diagnostics.
We are the largest stem cell bank in the UK, having stored more samples then all other UK banks combined and have been established for over 15 years. We fully believe in the value of these services, as well as their present and future possibilities. We offer three core services for stem cell banking; umbilical cord, dental pulp and adipose tissue.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Credit Controller to join our Accounts team based on the Nottingham Science & Technology Park.
We are willing to offer the role on either a full or part-time basis (working shorter hours but over 5-days), to suit the right candidate.
Working within our small Accounts function, the role will involve handling both B2B and B2C debt for the organisation. You may also be required to support other members of the team during busy periods and vice versa.
- Demonstrable experience of working within Credit Control;
- Previous experience of working with the Sage accounting system would be desirable;
- MS Office knowledge, particularly an intermediate user of Excel;
- Ideally worked in International Credit Control previously with multi currencies;
- Good communicator both verbally and in writing at all levels;
- High attention to detail is essential, as is the ability to adapt in a fast paced environment;
- Being able to work as part of an extremely busy team, as well as using own initiative with regards to problem solving;
- Being able to speak a second language in either Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or Arabic would be a distinct advantage;
Terms & Benefits:
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday although part time hours will be considered;
- Competitive salary of between £19k - £22k per annum;
- 23 days holiday (excluding bank holidays), rising to 25;
- Contributory Company Pension Scheme;
- On-site parking facilities;