JR Personnel are an employment agency acting on behalf of a client who is looking for:-
- Attending centre meetings, and typing up minutes from meetings
- Managing centre administrative tasks to improve efficiency, making suggestions of changes where appropriate
- Supporting the centre in the recruitment of young people by liaising with referrers, recording young person details and arranging appointments into the centre
- Liaising with local Colleges, Schools and Funder Contract holders, emailing admin across and communicating other School or College requests to the Education Teams
- Assisting teachers to get enrolment and bursary forms complete and sent off to Colleges, along with all other paperwork on the Admin List (ILPs, IA’s, Reviews, Registers, Progress Trackers, IV Trackers, Emergency GLH)
- Preparing for educational visits from external people, such as EVs, College liaison, observers, etc
- Supporting Journey2Work Coaches to complete their Learner Journeys for new students
- Processing volunteer expenses to the Finance Manger
- Processing the centres weekly PRFs to the Finance Manger
- Supporting Mentoring Coordinators in the smooth running of the Mentoring Scheme; taking phone calls, ringing references, liaising with volunteers
- Checking the Outcomes Database for the teams, supporting the Impact Analyst to ensure gaps are communicated and filled
- Inputting Outcomes and Outputs into the Database and collecting and recording additional information as requested by SLT
- Supporting SLT with administration tasks when based in the centre
- Giving high priority to Youth Participation; committed to gathering and implementing young people’s ideas.
- Communicating with ex-students to gain sustained progression data at 1-2, 3, 6, 9 and 12 months
- Working as part of the overall team, potentially covering for or supporting different colleagues/Centres, inputting into event planning, and attending meetings/training/events/fundraisers.
A well organised and motivated individual who is a good listener and is able to disseminate information clearly and concisely. Someone who can juggle targets, tasks and deadlines under pressure and who demonstrates a consistent ability to work on own initiative with persistence and drive, with constant re-prioritising. You will have the ability and confidence to present and communicate with external stakeholders, as well as an ability to motivate and gain buy-in from various teams and individuals internally. Someone who is competent in ICT, Maths and Literacy and who has the ability to innovate towards targets, deadlines and come up with creative solutions.
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.
Apply for Centre Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly